It is with regret that GC Organisational Improvement has now closed. We have made great strides over the past few years to bring Wellbeing and Mental Health to the forefront of business needs and requirements.
The historic Old Billingsgate Market in London was the place to be last night as Investors in People from across the globe came together for a roaring 20s themed IIP Awards 2016.
The third annual ceremony, the IIP Awards celebrate the best people management practices amongst the Investors in People community - recognising the people and teams that make the difference every day.
With hundreds of entries received from around the world for the 21 categories, it was fantastic to see so many organisations get involved – with 7 winners from the North of England region including Platinum Employer of the Year and Overall Winner!
A massive congratulations to all of our finalists and winners. Award winners from IIP North included:
• Leeds Survivor Led Crisis Service – Best Newcomer Award (not for profit)
• Arriva Northern Rail Ltd – Best Newcomer Award (over 250 employees)
• Xiros Ltd - Excellence in Reward and Recognition (up to 249 employees)
• Fletchers Solicitors – Excellence in Reward and Recognition (over 250 employees)
• Tarmac Contracting – Excellence in Social Responsibility (over 250 employees)
• Brother UK Ltd – Platinum Employer of the Year
• Arriva Northern Rail Ltd – Overall Winner
On the night itself, shortlisted organisations were treated to a stunning meal and champagne reception whilst entertained by dancing flappers and comedian Sarah Phillips. It was definitely a party Gatsby-style!
To see a full list of winners for all of the Investors in People Awards 2016, click here and for a full list of IIP North finalists revisit our earlier post here. You can also see all of the tweets from the night by following @IIPAwards.
From all the team at Investors in People North of England, thank you to all of the organisations across the region that got involved in the Awards and for the work you do to invest in and develop your people. And of course a big congratulations to all the shortlisters and winners!